‘Tis the Season to Give!
There are so many worthy causes to support right now. We hope you'll consider adding Jordan Bean & Co. to your list, and help us continue our work creating human connection and empathy through the art of storytelling.
We have high hopes and big plans for 2019 including:
- Hearts On the Wall the last Friday of EVERY MONTH at Dixon Place
- a series of shorts in an AirBnB - What?? You'll see ;)
- a brand new devised play prompted by the question "What does it mean to be American?" (We've been asking ourselves this a lot lately)
So what will we do with your support?
- Produce brand new, forward-thinking, inclusive, thoughtful, genre-challenging stories.
- Promote and curate Hearts On the Wall, our monthly night of short work in progress. Always free to attend and participate.
- Help us on the road to our long-term goal of producing theater that is free 100% of the time.
JB&Co. thrives when given the opportunity to ask a question and dream it in to reality on stage. Will you help us continue this work in the coming year?
Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
Jordan Bean & Co. creates fresh spaces for collaborative artistic development and provides free performance and presentation opportunities for emerging artists through a variety of new theater work. We strive to support the work, artist, and audience simultaneously. We are committed to processes that are intersectional, equitable, and affordable. The company is presently based in NYC, home of our monthly event Hearts On the Wall. JB&Co. spaces are for every human being.
Jordan Bean is a theater producer with a focus on casting and new play development. Originally from Huntington, West Virginia, now based in New York City. She recently concluded a year as the Producing & Casting Apprentice in the '17-'18 class of the Professional Training Company at the Actors Theatre of Louisville. Jordan was previously Producing Artistic Director and co-founder of the NYC-based Dark Matter Productions, which is now consolidated under Jordan Bean & Co. She has worked for Tectonic Theatre Project, The Public Theatre and the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity.